Be Green & Save Green
What does “green” mean in your home?
A green home means focusing on better energy performance, increased occupant health, improved air quality, water conservation, appropriate material selection, the reduction of environmental impact throughout the entire lifecycle of the home.
Today, you can be more “green” (or more economically friendly) and actually save money in the long run. With today’s technologies, you can drastically reduce your utility bills every month. Let us show you how a few modifications can save you a lot in the long run. Here are a few of our more common modifications:
- Tank-less water heater
- Energy-efficient windows, doors, and skylights
- Energy-efficient AC’s with dampeners and automatic thermostat
- Exterior solar lights
- Low-voltage electrical (interior and exterior)
- Water-friendly appliances (toilets, shower sets & faucets)
- Solar systems
- Use of natural lights
- Eco-Friendly flooring
- Energy-efficient task lightning and lightning controls
- Low VOC Paints and Finishes.